In House Accountant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mazars Consulting active
View all jobs In House Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2017, Mazars operates throughout the 79 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 18,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
Mazars is looking to recruit on behalf of its client, an international organization with a pro-active policy, providing logistic equipment to rent or to buy, for its office in Bucharest, a dynamic and self-driven professional suited for the position of In House Accountant.
The opened position is for unlimited duration and for a full-time contract.
An overview of the role:
In house accountant with +/- 5 years’ experience for Romanian subsidiary of a Belgian family owned company with international businesses (renting of transport equipment) in West and Eastern Europe.
You will be part of a dynamic and motivated team in a young rapidly growing company working closely together with the Belgian management to further develop and consolidate the Romanian and European business.
• +/- 5 years’ accountant with a University degree in Finance / Economics, preferably with certification;
• Good command of written and spoken English and / or French;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially in Excel and ERP (accounting software);
• Communicative team player, with good organizational skills;
• Creative and proactive;
• Professional and analytical eye for process efficiencies;
• Have a friendly and engaging personality.
• Act as an in house accountant, taking care of all the monthly accounting evidence and tax returns;
• Work closely with external tax/accounting partner in view of preparing the statutory accounting evidence and tax returns;
• Prepare the monthly group-reporting package;
• Intensively organize/analyze and execute the cash collection and fleet recovery actions;
• Prepare and follow up litigation cases;
• Work closely with and report to the Belgian management team with regard to:
• Monthly reporting package;
• Cash collection/fleet recovery;
• Litigation cases;
• Support back office team where and when required (i.e. in house sales admin, fleet management admin, etc.).
Our offer for you:
• Competitive salary package;
• A pleasant work environment;
• International exposure within the group companies.
How to apply
Should this profile fit your background and if you are interested in being part of an international team, then please send us your CV, photo and application letter.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Email address: clientrecruitment @mazars.ro