IMS Integration Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs IMS Integration Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
• Knowledge of IMS Architecture and components
• Good knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of main IMS Core Nodes SBG, CSCF, HSS, MTAS, MGC, MGW, DNS
• Good knowledge in SIP, Diameter (Radius), DNS, RTP, ISUP, ISDN, TCP/IP and all IP technologies (CCNA level required), SS7
• Understanding of PSTN
• Linux working knowledge (file system, bash scripting, crontab)
• Ericsson Platform knowledge: TSP, IS, EBS, MRS, BSP is an advantage
• At least 2 years of work experience in a telecommunications environment (IMS, MSS, IP BB, PS) or customer services and support on 2nd Level or Planning & Design or Build activities
• Deep debugging knowledge, project implementation and network configuration
• Highly customer and service oriented with a very consultative way of working
• Business minded, high flexibility
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Very good English skills
• German is a plus
• Open for business trips abroad, about 30% of the time.
• Analytical learning and researching skills
• You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
• Manage networks and nodes within the IMS domain of our customers 2.5G, 3G & 4G networks (SIP, H323, IMS/IMT, VoLTE, VoWiFi)
• You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
• Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
• Execute product configuration, integration and migration work as well as troubleshooting of IMS/VoLTE Core nodes, networks and solutions at the customer premises or remote
• Prepare system test, module test and acceptance test
• Secure that the delivered solution is properly implemented and works according to the requirements
• Verification, integration and troubleshooting of complete End-to-End solutions in a Multi-Vendor Set-up
• Provide Solution Support including handling of Helpdesks and Customer Support Requests
• Preparation and execution of supply and acceptance projects with the customer
• Commissioning and integration of new sites
• Preparation, verification and execution of Software upgrades and updates
• Close cooperation with the different Ericsson organizations and third party suppliers
• Perform Configuration Management, i.e. generating and updating customer solution documentations and descriptions
• Fault handling and corrective actions on node, service and infrastructure level
• Project activities, implementing / adapting (new) IMS E2E service functionalities, nodes, services
• When needed covering the 7x24 monitoring shift responsibilities (On call support, Baby Sitting activities etc.)
• Provide input, implement and verify improvements in processes and work instructions.
• Verify and implement configuration changes
• You will work to identify and drive improvements
• Post project activities
• E2e technical understanding
• Execute test
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills