De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
-University degree in business, engineering, or related field;
-Excelent English skills, other languages would be an advantage ;
-Advanced Excel skills;
-Experience in purchasing is a plus, preferably within the Automotive Industry ;
-Ability to communicate concisely at all levels inside and outside the company .
-Creates and supports on creation of purchasing documents per requests for Direct Materials;
-Sends PO’s to suppliers and track the delivery ;
-Process price adjustments and enssure accuracy of order prices in SAP;
-Provides support on creating premium freight requests and track the completion ;
-Collaborates and provides support to Buyers ;
-Provides support for monthly reporting metrics ;
- Ensure effective communication and team cooperation with factories and CT in an efficient manner;
• Provides support activities for regional supply chain for the plant when needed, mainly related to NPI projects;
• Informs about the practices and activities of other commodities from other team members to ensure a constant improvement of knowledge and provide support / back-up to other team members based on priorities;
• Reports proactive any risky activities to team leader due to overload in order to be redistributed and achieve goals and completion of tasks every time;
• Other job relevant activities;
• Observe the duties and responsibilities related to work and environmental protection.
Labour contract: 6 months duration with possibility of extension; full-time.
- excellent know-how and the opportunity of professional growth within a cross-cultural environment;
- above market salary level;
- meal vouchers;
- performance bonus;
- pro-rated 25 vacation days/ year.