PURCHASING SPECIALIST, Location: Cluj - Napoca
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience of 1-2 years in purchasing
- advanced English skills for reading/writing/speaking
- prior electronics distribution experience a plus
- general knowledge of supply chain management
- demonstrated knowledge of basic level of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- provide a high level of product knowledge, which includes part analysis, alternate manufactures and cross recommendations
- develop, establish, build and maintain solid vendor relationships
- execute and manage POs and dispute resolutions in a timely manner
- develop and demonstrate working knowledge of the company’s purchasing methodology, commodities, services, industry standards, and terminology
- work collaboratively with Sales to increase revenue and maintain customer satisfaction
- interface with Operations and Accounting departments to ensure PO’s are processed seamlessly and meet the needs of the customer
Our client is offering sourcing and supply chain solutions to customers worldwide in the semiconductor and electronic components industry. The company addresses to a large category of clients, from consumer electronics, enterprise electronics, automotive, telecommunications, but also oil and gas.