IT Service Desk (with english)
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
Your profile :
• IT customer support experience or similar experience in customer support area required
• You should enjoy working in a team and have a customer oriented approach
• Very good English (written and spoken); also willing to learn German
• Independent, analytical and structured way of working
•Good communication skills and teamwork
•Willingness to work within a multicultural team
Your tasks :
• Handling of simple technical requests from our intern customers in English language (German represents an advantage);
• Recording and independent handling of requests and incidents as “single point of contact“ for the user;
• Classification, prioritization of incidents in a modern ticketing system (source: telephone/ email);
• If necessary, solving specific 1st -level requests/ incidents via remote connection on the clients PC or forwarding IT office disruptions to expert groups;
• Working in two shifts (07:00- 15:00 / 09:00-17:00); 40 hours per week;
At DRÄXLMAIER IT Romania we promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded. Our employees enjoy:
•flexible working hours;
•training programs and certificates;
•traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;
•the opportunity to increase the professional perspective through job rotation by working a certain period of time anywhere in Europe;
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future. See for yourself!