Prototype Supply Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Delphi Diesel Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile Prototype Supply Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
About Delphi Technologies
Delphi Technologies is a technology company whose people focus on solving emissions and fuel economy challenges for the world’s leading automotive original equipment manufacturers and provides leading aftermarket service solutions. Headquartered in London, U.K, Delphi Technologies operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 24 countries. Visit delphi.com.
Delphi Diesel Systems Romania is part of ICE Components & Systems and provides high-precision injection components, mainly pumps and injectors for Common Rail systems. Iasi plant has over 2,000 employees and represents a greenfield investment of over 300 million euros.
- Engineering/Business Degree
- Experience in machining operations
- Good knowledge in cost, quality and machining
- Strong organizational, leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Commitment to quality and flawless launch, lean and cost/profit planning
- Relationship-builder with high integrity
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) - mandatory
- English - advanced level (mandatory)
- B driver's license (Romanian laws) is mandatory
- Provides the input data for the components to project management system that tracks program timing
- Evaluates the supplier's ability for capacity, quality and deadlines, in according with the programs requirements
- Initiates and completes, for the purchased parts, the risk assessment with the engineering department, for the supplier quality input
- Develops readiness, quality and sourcing strategies for each purchased component, including carry-over parts, in collaboration with the project teams and supplier quality teams
- Responsible to communicate all the engineering changes on the drawings to suppliers
- Collaborates with the category buyer on all sourcing decisions on identifying opportunities for link and leverage, for best cost country sourcing and localization
- Check all administrative tasks are completed to ensure on-time PO issuance for parts, tooling etc. and provide assistance as necessary
- Perform activities with high integrity, in compliance with Global, Divisional and Site procedures & systems requirements and Delphi fundamental principles as lean, First Time Quality, The Guide