Part-time Internship in Audit
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC active
View all jobs Part-time Internship in Audit active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Did you know that most of our part-time interns receive an offer for a full-time graduate position after completing the Audit internship program? If this isn’t a reason enough to apply, then continue to read…
If you’re in your first, second or last year of studies, in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, our part-time audit internship offers you a first-hand work experience in our Bucharest office, allowing you to get a head-start in your career before you graduate.
PwC’s Audit Internship program runs over a period of 6 months (starting this autumn), with a part-time schedule so you can attend your university classes. You will have the opportunity to take part in challenging and relevant work on client engagement and furthermore you will develop personally and professionally though coaching provided during the program. This is a great opportunity to boost your employability and even grab a full time job offer !
Check out if this internship is for you:
- You are student in 1st, 2nd or last year of bachelor, whether you are studying science, technology, engineering, maths, finance or arts;
- You are interested in developing a career in Audit;
- You enjoy working in a team environment;
- You have good computer skills (Word, Excel, Internet);
- You are fluent in English;
- You have a high motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to learn new skills;
- Don’t worry about having the technical skills of experienced professionals. We’re looking for genuine interest to learn and develop. So before you start, you'll be assigned a “Buddy” and a “Coach” who will guide you through the program and you will also take part in an intensive training.
Want to apply?
We’ve made the experience fast, smooth and easy for you. Simply:
1. Apply on Hipo.ro
2. Complete an online aptitude test
3. Record a video interview
4. Attend a face-to-face interview
Once you complete the process you will receive the internship offer from a PwC recruiter and get started.
Good luck and looking forward to meeting you!