Service Delivery Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Delivery Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
With an amalgamation of passionate employees, innovative services and delighted customers, our client, the fastest growing automation-led, next-generation providers of IT, BPO and consulting services, has been revolutionizing the traditional IT approach by addressing discontinuities in the market. The multi-pronged strategy consisting of robotic process automation, hyper-converged technology, design thinking, rapid prototyping and customized service offerings has enabled global companies to address various business issues with pointed and effective business strategies.
Our client is now looking for a Service Delivery Manager and the purpose of this role is to manage a multi-stream project – Get Off Notes Program (GON) – as part of the Legacy Technology Transformation Program. This project will involve reduction in the Lotus Notes Infrastructure Estate and the tasks associated with achieving the technology change. The program will analyze, migrate and consolidate Services from legacy technology within the domain landscape and align them with the firms regulations; including a robust process for new technology change and cater for service or application sun setting.
• 10-14 yrs Sr. Project manager experience
• Experience of managing IT migration projects with accountability for delivering to time and cost for large, complex programs/projects
• IT background with experience across the Email Messaging technology migration projects
• Mastery of program/project management methodology, tools and templates (includes program/project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management)
• Extensive experience of delivery that includes the use of supplier and off-shore resources
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Leader in the use of IT methodologies, processes and standards for program/project management
• Lead program/project teams consisting of cross functional, multi-location groups; directly supervises staff; assigns responsibility to members; monitors progress
• Successfully execute the project to agreed schedule, budget and scope
• Perform the relevant project management processes - i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management
• Plan the project based on a defined business need
• Monitor and control the work of all streams within the program to ensure that the project remains on track and in control
• Plan for and manage change
• Delivery of projects aligned to overall business and technology strategies and architectures
• Support development of business cases with the customer team including leading on the solutions estimates
• Proactively identify risks and issues on programs/projects
• Develop and manage plans to address project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Ability to manage project scope and work with the team to recommend options. Demonstrates understanding of subject matter needed to drive value delivery decisions
• Empowers the project steam leads to make quality decision in a timely manner. Ability within team to assess situations and make appropriate, effective, timely project decisions.
• Accepts accountability for decisions and makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight timelines and pressure
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive salary. Equity.
• Opportunity to make a tremendous impact.
• Meal tickets
• Private medical insurance