InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
- +4 years of experience as a Functional Analyst with extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis,
- Experience with best practices and standards in banking sector, especially in Risk Management domain,
- Analytical ability to ensure comprehensiveness and articulation of functional details,
- Business facing and communication skills, active participant in driving the requirements workshops using specific tools and techniques,
- Experience with requirements analysis, including but not limited to writing estimates based on assumptions and driving clarification meetings with the client (Function Points estimations is a plus),
- Experience with both reporting and interactive experience applications, or at least both the back end and the front end of an application
- Prior experience using a structured analysis framework or methodology of any kind
- Tools, a subset of the following: Jira, RTC, HP Quality Center
- Extensive knowledge of Agile principles and standards (SCRUM Master certification is a plus),
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- Ability to work with remote teams,
- Have a strong delivery focus adhering to consistent documentation standards,
- Ability to prioritize a busy workload and work against specific deadlines.
- Elaborate and validate up to approval within the review cycles for the business signoff of the functional specifications documentation,
- Negotiate and manage functional dependencies between requirements potentially prioritize requirements to reflect those dependencies,
- Focuses on ensuring the requirements meet the current business needs,
- Collect and document requirements in Epics, User Stories and optionally Business use cases,
- Acts as (Proxy) Product owner chairing or participating at all SCRUM ceremonies attends daily standup meetings - when required,
- Offer active feedback in order to provide clarifications on the user requirements to all team members,
- Perform sprint reviews (accept/reject user stories based on acceptance criteria and all predefined scenarios),
- Elaborate requirements traceability matrix and ensure a thorough review and signoff of the derived test cases – provide formal signoff on the coverage of the test cases from a requirements perspective.
- Motivating salary;
- Good working environment;
- Medical insurance;
- Annual team building;
- Trainings and certifications.