SAP Technology Consultant Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Jobs from top companies in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Technology Consultant Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Job purpose and objective
To deliver remote (mainly and on-site Technology Consulting Services for customers across EMEA.
Our Technology Training will prepare you to work with the latest and best-of-breed SAP Technologies: HANA Enterprise Cloud, SAP NetWeaver Hana.
Expectations and tasks
Your employment starts with an SAP Technology Academy; during this program you will:
- Have a full time employment contract, on a Monday through Friday schedule
- Shadowing Technology Consultants in different tasks
- Attend an initial training program, with fundamentals of SAP Technologies
- Have to pass course exam in order to become productive
- Additional training during first year in order to fulfill Technology Associate curriculum
- Have to pass the SAP Technology Certification exam – Associate level in one year timeframe from the initial academy end date
Once you have completed the SAP Technology Academy, you will have to:
- be ready to work as required by the projects
- deliver 1st, 2nd level support as well as remote or on-site consulting services
- learn continuously to grow your personal skills and professional expertise
Education and skills
- University/Master degree in Computer Science, Computers, Electronics, Informatics
- OS (Windows, Linux, Unix) - good knowledge of system architecture; operating and/or administration; shell scripting, XML
- Networking – fundamentals (nice to have)
- CISCO – fundamentals (nice to have)
- Databases – Oracle SQL – administration and/or development
Our Technology Training will prepare you to deliver complex consulting support services to customers across EMEA mainly; your success depends also on strong personal traits– a fine combination of inner strength, will to prove yourself, discipline and true communication is what we are looking for!
Submit your application if these describe how you are:
- Naturally inclined onto research and problem identification
- Structured and clear in communication
- Multitasking and able to prioritize your work
- Disciplined and precise
- Punctual and accurate
- Able to organize, coordinate and follow-up on activities and processes
- Able to keep balanced under stress
- Excellent communicator –advanced English is a must
- Previous relevant experience in Helpdesk, Support Engineer or Database Administrator, role
- Experienced in working in virtual teams