Payroll Consultant Specialist
EY is one of the world's leading professional services firms with approximately 230.000 employees in more than 700 offices across 150 countries. Our network is the most integrated at global level and its vast resources allow us to help our clients benefit from every opportunity.
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992. Our over 700 employees in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
For more information, please visit www.ey.com and betterworkingworld.com.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
Are you future ready? #GetFutureReady
* Preferably Master Degree in Economics or Law. Other qualifications are
acceptable as well, depending on practical work experience in the requested
* Fluent user of English (both written and spoken)
* A minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in the local payroll field (within a
payroll outsourcing organization – a plus);
* Very good computer skills (Excel – advanced level, Word, other customized
* Good knowledge of Romanian legislation in terms of domestic payroll and
* Collect and centralize all payroll supporting information (timesheets, medical
and holiday leaves, salary changes, bonuses, lunch tickets, benefits in kind,
new entries, leavers etc.);
* Recording all salary information in the HR payroll system;
* Salary calculations based on different salary schemas, including the
calculation of the payroll taxes;
* Preparation of the monthly payroll statement;
* Preparation and submission in due time of the declaration 112 regarding
income tax and social contributions;
* Preparation and submission in due time of the declaration 100 to the disabled
fund obligations (if applicable);
* Preparation and submission in due time of the annual declaration 205
regarding income tax computation and withholding for each income
* Filling in and transmitting the REVISAL to the Territorial Labour Chamber;
* Preparation of salary certificates for employees who need loans or for other
* Preparation of salary certificates for leavers (e.g. seniority, contribution
history for medical leaves, for Unemployment Agency);
* Sending the monthly payslips to the employees;
* Preparing different reports and analysis required by law or by the clients;
* Monitors all law changes and analyses their impact on employees and
* Ensures an efficient and consistent relationship with specific institutions –
National Institute of Statistics, the Territorial Labour Chamber and the
Territorial Health Insurance Institute;
* Understand proper taxation of benefits in cash or in kind granted to
* Demonstrates functional expertise in the areas of domestic payroll (e.g.
income tax, social charges, labour law, medical leaves and indemnities, work
* Prepares working papers and other documents in conjunction with serving the
client (e.g., proposals, engagement letters, presentations, final reports).