GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions.
More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries.
By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
• Advanced knowledge of English ;
• German / French / Italian / Spanish language can be an advantage;
• Computer literacy – basic skills for preparation and formatting documents, presentations and Excel spreadsheets;
Personal skills and competences:
• Team work – to support other team members and to search help when needed; strive for achieving the common result;
• Detail oriented – to focus on the tiniest details;
• Adaptability – easy to accept changes and innovations, new requirements and circumstances;
• Organized – ability to make a difference between urgent, important tasks and uncritical tasks;
The work consists in:
• searching the database by brand and model,
• creating new items based on proper information collected from web sites and brochures,
• comparing and collating key product features,
• matching the received data in order to appropriate items in the database; updating and correcting the information contained in the databases.