Internship, Order Handler with English for 9 months
- Ensure the on-time and complete entering of the orders in the ERP system
- Check trade compliance issues for each order
- Generate order acknowledgements
- Expedite factories and make sure items are delivered on-time and complete
- Keep a close contact with the sales team to inform of any delays and problems
- Handover documentation requirements to the Documentation Controlling team and ensure the documentation is delivered complete and on-time
- Provide constant status updates to European Sales Offices
- Conduct data management activities using the ERP
- Maintain accurate and updated order logs
- College/University degree
- Experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Languages: English - advanced level
- PC skills: MsOffice, Internet
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.