GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions. More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries. By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.Cerinte
• Medium knowledge of using Word, Excel, Power Point;
• Advanced knowledge of English ;
• German / French / Italian / Spanish language can be an advantage;
• Knowledge of the market research field;
• Good capacity for analysis and synthesis;
• Detailed orientation skills;
• Good communication and organizational skills;
• Basic project management skills;
• Team work abilities.
• Elaborates summaries, reports and data analyses;
• Responsible with ensuring the accuracy of the data;
• Responsible with graphics and Power Point presentations of data analyses results;
• Performs analysis and data processing for specific market studies;
• Assists the researcher in determining the structure and the shape of the sample;
• Provides support in finding effective solutions to problems of PPT (charting) topics;
• Implements analysis / new processing applications.
• friendly, open and collaborative work environment;
• nice compensation and performance incentives;
• development opportunities within a multinational.