Office Assistant- part time
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 8 partners and more than 100 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
Thanks to our alliance with the Baker Tilly International network, the 11 countries of the independent TPA Group are perfectly connected at global level, and we are able to provide high-quality services in all the main business centres and regions of the world.
The Baker Tilly International network currently consists of 165 independent members in 141 countries, employing a total workforce of 28,000 in 745 offices, which puts it among the top 10 global consultancy networks.
Still an independent company, TPA is now one of Austria's biggest tax advisory and auditing firms successfully operating in Central and South Eastern Europe.
We are looking for a friendly, organized and positive person with a strong sense of responsibility.
You need a package of – Fluent English, Microsoft Office skills and web browsing also a smile is welcomed.
The role is ideal for students looking to make their first step in a professional environment also having the possibility to attend classes and seminars as the program starts at 4 p.m.
As Office Assistant, you represent the company and it's values being the first point of contact for clients, suppliers, candidates.
Your main responsibilities will be the following,
- Answers and redirects incoming phone calls, takes and delivers messages;
- Handles mail and correspondence (letters, faxes, confidential documents);
- Welcomes clients, suppliers, candidates,
- Updates the client database;
- Keeps, archives and updates general interest documents;
- Makes travel arrangements, reserves hotel accommodation and travel tickets;
- Operates the office equipment and maintain the stock for consumables;
- Perform various administrative tasks as assigned.