IT Recruitment Sourcer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs IT Recruitment Sourcer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
IT Recruitment Sourcer
Collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers and HRBP to better understand the recruitment needs and maintain the relation with them through the entire process.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Develop and implement innovative techniques to identify candidates (such as social media, talent acquisition campaigns, Boolean search);
- Match profiles with Job description during research activity and cold calling;
- Maintain a close relationship with candidates in order to attract them and to update the recruitment database, as well as to create a valuable pipeline of candidates for recurrent processes;
- Regularly update the recruitment database according to the sourcing process;
- Schedule interviews and organize logistics for recruitment campaigns;
- Provide feedback to the candidates after participating to the selection process;
- Post the aids on internal and external sites;
- Offer support for the recruitment team in handling the recruitment projects.
A little about You:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources/ Economics/ Social Sciences;
- Previous experience as an IT Sourcer would be a plus;
- Fluency in English; French is a plus;
- MS Office knowledge.
We also value:
- Communication and persuasion skills;- Analytical skills, detail oriented;- Customer centricity;
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy; proactive approach to issues in its area ofactivity;
- A good ability to organize and prioritize activity.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career