PM Financial Controller (with French)
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Requirements
• 7-10 years of experience in a similar position
• BS/MS degree, preferable in finance
• Knowledge of project financing and long term infrastructure contracts
• Hands-on skills of Microsoft Excel
• Proficient in English; French language is mandatory (at least at intermediate level)
• Keen attention to details and analytical skills
• Very good interpersonal and collaborative skills
CAMUSAT is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations. The Company has recently launched an investment vehicle dedicated to telecom infrastructure named Aktvico.
To support the development and growth of our investment vehicle on holding level, we are seeking a Senior PM Financial Controller.
Working effectively with the Chief Investment Officer the suitable candidate will produce accurate and timely reporting on financial topics.
The job mainly consists in following the financial deployment of the investment vehicle assets wordwide. The ideal candidate will have seniority in financial controlling and a very good understanding of long term infrastructure & financing contracts.
• Control CAPEX deployment
• Control financial covenants respect for the Banks
• Prepare financial reporting for the Banks
• Ensure the respect of the keys financials in the infrastructure contracts
• Identifying and monitoring the inter-subsidiaries commercial transactions
• Ensuring support in internal control for the subsidiaries
• Participating in financial audits
• Ensuring support in optimizing the subsidiaries’ costs
• Participating to the budgeting process and quarterly forecasts
• Supporting the development of the accounting and financial information system
• Motivating salary
• Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
• Training and certifications
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship and others)