This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Contract Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
• The resource shall be responsible for analyzing key commercial/ contractual risks in a contract and providing appropriate responses and work and provide advice on mitigating those risks.
• Interprets client/ stakeholder needs, assessing the full requirements; identifies solutions to nonstandard tasks/queries. Is aware of internal/external business issues & best practice in own discipline; applies to own role.
• Analysis of RfP and evaluation of commercial/ contractual risk from legal & commercial perspective.
• Preparation of Commercial/ Contractual Statement of Compliance (SOC) in response to the RFPs
• Support and advise the CT/ Market team on Contractual /Commercial / Compliance aspects / critical issues of the RfP.
• Suggest contract management strategy based on the overall bid strategy and taking inputs from relevant stakeholders.
• Interact with all relevant stakeholders on critical issues covered in the contractual documents.
• Ensuring the respective scope/obligations is contractually well defined.
• Draft/coordinate T&Cs SoC in line with Company standards, Customer Frame Contracts and CM/bid strategy.
• Ability to handle pressure and tight timelines.
• Ability to preempt and compose negotiation points with the global clients and internal stakeholders, vendors from sales and contractual perspectives to assist in closing the deals.
• Ability to handle drafting/vetting of high value highly complex global contracts.
• Ability to work with using excellent knowledge of corporate policies and procedures, coupled with ability to identify required improvement to established policies.
• Ability to understand and seamlessly weave contracting concepts, Inco terms, applicable international contract law.
• Use of independent judgment and creativity applied to resolution of contractual issues.
• Great interpersonal skills and ability to preempt the requirement matrix of the stakeholders’ requirements and deliver with consistency in terms of quality and timeliness.
• Business understanding in order to achieve contractual transparency and accountability for risks as well as driving the Change Management Process to protect the Company’s interests.
• Telecommunication working experiences will be an add-on.
• Willingness to learn and sensitive to the dynamic nature of the business and the customer expectations.
• Strong to excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
• French or German or Russian at Professional level
Contract Manager will be responsible for vetting of RfP’s (through of Statement of Compliances), drafting and rating of Global Framework Agreements, Care/Managed Services Contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements and back to back alignment of contracts with subcontractors for different markets and regions based on the inputs shared by internal stakeholders.