BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINEE
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kepler Rominfo active
View all jobs BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINEE active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is one of the leading Romanian IT companies, providing software services, solutions and products to an ever-increasing number of customers worldwide. With a continuous turnover increase, Kepler-Rominfo has reached today more than 200 high-level software consultants, able to cover a large area of technical and functional requirements.
Kepler-Rominfo became part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We're proud to be here, and we invite you to join us!.
- Interest in IT services,
- Very good verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to plan, prioritize and organize workload,
- Ability to work independently,
- Good English knowledge, French is a plus
- Market research: identification, qualification and segmentation of potential clients,
- Business intelligence: identification of decision makers for potential clients,
- Competitor analysis,
- Business development support for presentations and meetings.
- Working in a growing company, with top professionals,
- Recognition of value,
- Premium Plus health package,
- Package for gym and massage,
- Possibility to evolve towards a Junior Business Development Manager.