Accounts Payable Specialist
ZTE este unul din liderii la nivel mondial in dezvoltarea, producerea si furnizarea solutiilor si echipamentelor de telecomunicatii avansate.Cerinte
- Education: Graduate in Finance and/or Accounting;
- Good knowledge of German and English, including commerce & accounting in both speaking and writing;
- Work experience: min 2 years in Accounting area preferable with SAP: GR/IR account;
- Experience in SAP R/3 FI & Logistics skills;
- Experience in a multinational company is not a must but will also be an asset;
- Available for traveling abroad for trainings.
- Processing and coding invoices in SAP System in accordance with invoicing procedures;
- Posting and coding invoices in SAP-Workflow System ;SBWP module;
- Posting invoices in SAP FI module -Miro transaction;
- Checking the vendors accounts for reporting:FBL1N and FK03
- Monitoring blocked and parked invoice reports;
- Ensuring the correct registration of invoices in SAP , in connection with PO:M32L,ME23N
- Checking financial documents (invoices/credit notes) received from the local desk;
- Reconciling the accounts of the vendors and reporting activities if needed.
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under time and activities pressure, when necessary;
- Able to organize own and related team members tasks;
- Customer oriented;
- Ability to guide trainee;
- Ability to work as a member of a team.