Junior Event Planner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Catalyst Solutions active
View all jobs Junior Event Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 11th years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events: Angajatori de TOP, DevTalks, DevHacks, DevTalks for Jr., DevAfterWork, Top Talents Romania, Think Leadership, Hipo BootCamps, Targul Virtual pentru Absolventi, Ghidul Angajatorilor, Angajatori de TOP Virtual and The Most Desired Employers Survey.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, Mondelez Romania, KING, HP, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, BRD Groupe Societe Generale, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
We are looking for a Junior Event Planner, who will drive the attendee success experience during an event, supporting the other members of the team on daily activities, providing new ideas and assisting the marketing specialists from our team.
What you’ll achieve at Catalyst Solutions:
• You'll support, develop daily activitieswith a hands-on approach setting best practices and ensure the team achieves targets.
• You'll track and report on key performance metrics to determine project's effectiveness;
• You'll analyse trends and improve the efficiency of the team;
• You'll collaborate with other teams (marketing, sales, IT, event production and Design) to address partners requirements;
• You'll work directly with your team to identify the most important challenges and offer informed opinions on potential solutions;
• You'll be a strong ambassador within our team.
Who you are and the skills we are looking for:
• Fast learner;
• You're excited about working in a team and about tracking results;
• You are an event management lover;
• Awesomely connected to the new and eager to experience it all;
• Minimum 6 months hands on in an event.
• You're a team player with the highest level of integrity, who will continue to improve the way IT Projects Delivery Team serves it's goals;
Be proactive, curious and social:
• You'll get to excercise your mind with our new innovative ways of implementing projects;
• You'll be healthy as we like to compete and follow future marathons and exercizing activities;
• Enjoy your own private coffee talks around the office as we like to enjoy experience and share stories.
Plus, our coffee blend is the best!
• Enjoy cool surprises as we have Happy Days with fresh fruit, beverages, cereals or sweets.
• Master new skills from those around you, onsite talks and training initiatives as we encourage colleagues to share their know-how with us.
• Become a workmate, not just colleagues, with our active social calendar and company hangouts, trips abroad, sports and more to come.