Product Data Analyst - Customer Catalogue
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Steelcase active
View all jobs Product Data Analyst - Customer Catalogue active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Steelcase supports the world’s leading organizations create places that help their people think better, feel better and be happier. We do this by creating places that people want to work in, that improve interaction. When organizations can create places that enhances the wellbeing of people, they can improve engagement and increase performance of it.
Opened in 2011, our Business Center in Cluj is currently the biggest one globally (followed by Monterrey and Kuala Lumpur). We focused on building our shared culture, so that we apply the same human-centered design to ourselves in Cluj as well, creating better performing teams in better-performing workspaces.
We have become a cross-functional hub supporting our entire markets in EMEA and North America. Our opportunities are in Marketing & Sales Support, Information Technology, Finance, Administrative Support, Manufacturing, Design, HR.
Skills and Abilities :
- Have a strong capacity for learning, being autonomous and having a strong focus on data quality.
- Have a balance of technical skills to help with technological enhancements and soft skills to assist with implementation in that endeavor.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel with huge amount of data (SAP would be a plus).
- Ability to analyze, conceptualize, and logically organize database information with a high degree of precision and accuracy.
- Ability to work in an autonomous way while complying with the PDM group / department goals. Share difficulties, alert manager if needed.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of internal and external groups, including management
- Rigorous, structured mindset
Education and Experience :
- Minimum Education: High School diploma.
- A good understanding of the Microsoft tools is key (esp. Excel)
- A SAP VC acquired knowledge would be a big plus; but any variant config experience is valued similarly.
- English is a must; French or German is a plus
Primary Responsibilities :
- Create and maintain configurable article in our SAP environment, focusing on dedicated Key Account Customer electronic catalogs creation.
- Work and communicate effectively with Sales Force, Procurement, Sourcing and Pricing departments to understand the requirements
- Stay connected with the rest of the Product Data Management Team
- Create electronic deliverable supporting Key Account Customer offers (Electronic catalogs for dealers / E-Biz platforms)
- Focus on continuous improvement and root cause analysis
- Create and maintain a big volume of data within a complex and abstract scope.
- Meets goals in terms of timing and quality