TAC IT Engineer with Spanish/ French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs TAC IT Engineer with Spanish/ French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.Requirements
- Advanced English and Spanish/ French language skills;
- Familiar with servers and OS (Windows, Linux, Unix);
- Good understanding about the X86 server.
- Knowledge of SAN storage and protocols (FC, RAID, FCOE);
- Knowledge of NAS storage and protocols (CIFS, NFS, SCSI);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and logs);
- Hands-on experience with servers, storage devices would be an advantage;
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our IT products (Storage, Servers, Data Protection products, Data Center, Cloud Computing, Big Data & Cloud Storage and more) by providing customer support from the physical layer up to the application layer;
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer level.
- Motivational salary package;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hands-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
TAC IT Engineer
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products);
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.