Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active.
Vezi toate job-urile Lab Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.Cerinte
- High-level English;
- Familiarity with the following products or solutions: Switch/firewall/Storage/Servers/ Vmware/Linux/PBX/Videoconference etc.;
- Experience with Huawei products is considered a big advantage;
- CCNA or other certification is considered an advantage;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Visio;
- At least 1 year experience with maintaining or constructing datacenter solutions;
- In charge with maintaining and developing future phases of Huawei GSC laboratory;
- Responsible for asset management, network and environment maintenance;
- Standardize lab regulation, control and implement daily rules for lab exploitation;
- Regularly report lab utilization indicators;
- Collaborate with GSC engineers to deploy and maintain mirror work environments temporary or permanently.
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a capable engineer, to join our global support service team. You have the chance to join a group of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team to support all remote delivery and maintenance projects from Europe.
- Motivational salary package;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hand-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products);
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.