Project Manager - Finance
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Cerinte
- University degree in one of the following preferred majors: Engineering (all disciplines), Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Finance / Economics / Management;
- Effective English written and oral communication abilities; experience communicating with all levels in the organization.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in management of business and/ or technical projects preferably in the financial industry.
- Experience and knowledge of project management methodologies. Project management certification is a benefit.
- Proficient in MS Project, Visio, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong inter-personal and influencing skills; negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage critical project situations and client relationship.
- Problem solving, strong analytical skills, ability to understand cost evaluations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Project Manager meets change objectives and executes projects, from project approval until implementation, on time, within budget and scope and to the required quality standards.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities;
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the projects;
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client;
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards;
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately;
- Manages project budget, risks and problems.