Marketing Manager Trainee
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs INTACT Media Group active
View all jobs Marketing Manager Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
At Antena TV Group, we strongly believe in a strong back-office structure that provides streamlined processes which supports our production teams across all media groups. Thus, we’re looking for people who are passionate about a career in the media industry, one of the most interesting, demanding, dynamic and creative industries. This role provides an exciting opportunity for ambitious marketers, striving towards marketing manager, passionate for marketing, to participate at the development and growth of our TV channels.
Over a period of 18 months, you’ll work with all the specialists in the field and learn more about topics like branding on-air communications/promos, research, event management, bugeting and project management. After 12 month of learning about marketing in Antena TV Group, in the final stage of your traineeship (the last 6 month), you will take full responsibility of marketing projects assigned, including famous TV shows such as: “Neazta cu Răzvan și Dani”, “X Factor”, “Chefi la Cuțite“, “Te cunosc de undeva“.
- Assists the Marketing Manager in planning short and long-term business strategy and objectives;
- Participates at the implementation of the brands strategy to ensure the achievement of all targets;
- Provides insight in all areas of marketing;
- Understands the different communications disciplines in the company and facilitates cross-corridor communication integration;
- Acts in the best interest for the brand and continually evaluate and improve the positioning of these brands to ensure that they are aligned to the company’s overall objectives, mission and vision;
- Understands the Brands positioning with the help of the research department, tracks research trends and proposes appropriate plans and measures;
- Works integrally with other departments to develop effective strategies, briefings and work;
- Exercises giving feedback on ideas of creative team;
- Participates in managing the production process for communication campaigns (broadcast, print and online).
- Excellent university degree (preferably Marketing or equivalent);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a marketing department, ideally within advertising agency or media and entertainment companies;
- Excellent understanding of the Business & Marketing Plans and objectives;
- Understands the key Research Methodologies;
- Demonstrates knowledge of the marketing mix;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation and creative skills;
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment;
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- High level of flexibility;
- Strong initiatives, problem solving and leadership capability;
- Willingness to accept responsibility;
- Business proficient in English is a must.