Web Methods Developer
- Software AG webMethods 8.2 and newer, including related components (IS, Broker, JDBC/SAP Adapters, My webMethods, Flow language, EDI, web services, Process Models)*
- Java1.6, Linux service, Oracle DB, XML standards, communication protocols (SFTP, FTP, etc)
- Good Communications skill
- Good technical troubleshooting skills
- Strong teamwork and individual drive, highly motivated, articulate and eager to learn
- Hands on experience on required skills
*Total years of experience required: 2-4 year
Supports full life cycle (planning, analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment) of webMethods based solutions.
Supports sustained operations including troubleshooting production and QA issues of deployed webMethods based solutions.
Functions as an SME on WebMethods based solutions (Integration Server, MWS and Designer)
Participates in code reviews to ensure the application design and related work products satisfy business requirements
Provides necessary project management artifacts as required including status, project planning, and reporting.
Proactively identifies and communicates issues and risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution.
Understands the complete business rules created against the end to end processes