Fixed Assets Accountant (German speaker)
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
To join our team you will need:
- Degree in Finance
- 2+ years USGAAP required work experience in a financial accounting environment
- 1+ years preferred work experience with fixed asset accounting
- Requires significant attention to details; candidate should be able to collect, analyze and interpret data to
produce accurate reporting
- Fluent in English and German (comprehension, written and speech).
- Systems Experience: Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word are a must. SAP, Assurenet are desirable.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written, required to resolve issues and enforce policy where
required; must be comfortable in interacting with others.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills
Fixed assets accounting entails the processing, control, and recording of all aspects of fixed assets accounting,
including acquisition, divestment, transfer, retirement, reporting, and project accounting. Depreciation, month end activities and statutory reporting activities are also included.
Perform the day-to-day processing of fixed assets transactions.
Coordinate all communication and work with local Finance counterparts, plant engineers and controllers at
multiple locations within the EMEA region.