IOT/ IOEE Technical Operations and Support Engineer with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile IOT/ IOEE Technical Operations and Support Engineer with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Good communication skills
- Advanced German and English skills are a must
- Good IT background, understanding and supporting IoT environments and tools for the client
- Experience in Iot an cloud based platforms
- Experience of Device and Connectivity management solutions
- Experience with Mobile App based on IOs
- Experience with Back end Integration with Remote Monitoring based on Microsoft SQL server
- Support of Linux based Edge devices
- Available for short periods of time to travel for handover and trainings
- Support of IoT environments and tools in place (e.g. Iot platform with device and connectivity management, Mobile App, Backend System for Remote Monitoring etc.)
- Support for service technicians as well as customers of the client
- Back end Integration and servers monitoring
Why work with us?
- We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
- Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and natural approach, own initiative and continuous support from a mentor - aspects which are not mutually exclusive at BearingPoint.
- We offer you numerous opportunities to grow professionally and personally: Through ever new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training programs and coaching. And through international exchange of experiences with colleagues.
- You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
- You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.