IOT/ IOEE Technical Operations and Support Engineer with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile IOT/ IOEE Technical Operations and Support Engineer with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
- Good communication skills
- Advanced German and English skills are a must
- Good IT background, understanding and supporting IoT environments and tools for the client
- Experience in Iot an cloud based platforms
- Experience of Device and Connectivity management solutions
- Experience with Mobile App based on IOs
- Experience with Back end Integration with Remote Monitoring based on Microsoft SQL server
- Support of Linux based Edge devices
- Available for short periods of time to travel for handover and trainings
- Support of IoT environments and tools in place (e.g. Iot platform with device and connectivity management, Mobile App, Backend System for Remote Monitoring etc.)
- Support for service technicians as well as customers of the client
- Back end Integration and servers monitoring
Why work with us?
- We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
- Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and natural approach, own initiative and continuous support from a mentor - aspects which are not mutually exclusive at BearingPoint.
- We offer you numerous opportunities to grow professionally and personally: Through ever new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training programs and coaching. And through international exchange of experiences with colleagues.
- You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
- You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.