Moore Stephens KSC is an independent member firm of Moore Stephens International, one of the global leaders of firm providing accounting, audit and management consulting services. Moore Stephens KSC has offices in Romania (Bucharest and Timisoara) and Republic of Moldova (Chisinau).
Our aim is to contribute at the creation of a healthy business environment and to be recognized as one of the most trusted professional services firms in Romania and Republic of Moldova by providing bespoke business solutions of the highest international standards.
IF YOU ARE:
- An university graduate;
- Have good command of English (both written and spoken);
- Have a minimum of 2 years work experience in the payroll field (within a large scale organization – a plus);
- Have very good computer skills (Word, Excel – advanced level, other customized payroll software);
- Have a good knowledge of Romanian Labor legislation;
- Have strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
- Have a confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams.
YOU WILL BE:
- Recording all salary information in the HR payroll system;
- Offering information regarding salary calculation and salary tax to employees;
- Configuring and analysing salary reports (salaries, employee taxes, employer taxes and costs, overtime);
- Monitoring all law changes and analysing their impact on employees and the company;
- Assisting colleagues with any queries related to basic accounting operations;
- Preparing various certificates required by employees;
- Placing orders for the meal tickets and maintain contact with the provider;
- Operating various on-line banking systems.
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical Insurance;
- ACCA full support;
- Clear career path;
- Business exposure.
Please send your resume (in English) to email@example.com citing “[name] – Payroll Specialist” in the subject line. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion.
Moore Stephens KSC thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.