Database Developer Mid
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a well-established company, providing the best in house developed software. Their goal is to provide unique, cutting edge software solutions, ORMs and services in order to help its clients solve critical business problems and gain competitive advantage in their industries.
They build software and they’re not outsourcing!
Their values include Customer Focus / Quality / Flexibility / Efficiency
Together with them you will deliver best quality services and products using the latest technologies. In the long term, they aim to be widely recognized as an innovative leader in the development of technology solutions for financial and telecom sectors.
What we need from you?
• 3+ years of work experience in developing N-tier applications using Microsoft SQL Server (SSMS and MS Visual Studio);
• Bachelor’s Degree from a technical college/university (Informatics, Computer Science, Cybernetics);
• Show us that UML, OOP, RDBMS - have no secrets for you;
• We expect you to have an good level of writing stored procedures, reading query plans, tuning indexes and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks;
• Very good understanding and experience with relational datasets and ETL techniques;
• We want you to have the ability to master new technologies and products quickly and understand implications to existing and future systems;
• Responsible person, independent, innovative, hard-working;
• Enthusiast and team player with project management skills.
It would be nice to have experience with:
• OLAP cubes and BI concepts;
• Using Microsoft SQL Server services – including SSRS, SSAS and SSIS;
• MS SQL 2016, TFS 2017;
• XML, Xpath, XSLT;
• Multi-thread programming;
• Agile Metodology.
• Data access layer (Stored procedures, functions);
• DBA basic tasks (backup and maintenance plans);
• Database related support for customers;
• Data migration and ETL;
• Database components setup and maintenance (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, DTC);
• Database documentation (diagrams and technical documentation)
• Business medical subscription at Medlife Clinic
• Access to the 7card program
• Remote Work (1-2 days/month)
• Sick Days (3 – 4 days/year)
• Day-off opportunity given by the direct manager without falling off holiday leave, provided that the tasks are solved by recovering the hours
• Team Buildings
• Cappuccino machine
• Free fruit and thematic days