Grads Recruitment - Juniors in Audit
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Grads Recruitment - Juniors in Audit active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of the most wanted Big4 to work for! That’s right, you can find us in The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst.
Apart from this, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
Let's imagine this! At 1 October 2017, you are a 1st or 2nd year TOP student in a master program, a graduate or a young professional and are looking for a job where you can learn from the best, and experience real business cases, not to mention enjoying the people you work with.
If any of these sound like you, then we might be a match! See below the other requirements.Your profile
- YOU already have or you are studying for a degree in Economics, Technology, Mathematics, or a related discipline
- YOU have been involved in different “out of the box” experiences
- YOU have strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- YOU believe in acting ethically
- YOU take ownership of your work, as well as of your own learning and development
- YOU are “street smart“
- YOU show resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles
What we value
- YOU have a “change the world” attitude
- YOU have the ability to reach your highest and fullest potential
- YOU are business oriented
- YOU are committed to the highest levels of professional and personal excellence
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
You're about to start your life-time experience as a Junior in Audit. What would it be like?!
Checking and giving a “true and fair view" of financial statements?
Starting date for successful candidates:
• Mid August 2017