Procurement Systems Admin with Italian
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Procurement Systems knowledge, ideally Ariba (Oracle or SAP also useful)
• Experience with other supporting system users
• Microsoft Office skills essential, advanced level in Excel and Word preferred
• Upper intermediate level of English mandatory
• Italian language intermediate level (written and oral)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Problem solving
• Well organized, showing a ‘can do’ attitude
• Able to identify areas to improve the users’ experience
• Flexibility and organizational commitment
• Working globally with people in different countries
The Procurement Systems Administrator ensures that all questions, queries and problems raised by Users of Procurement Systems are responded to and resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
The Procurement Systems Administrator administers the on-boarding of new vendors, runs reports in Procurement Systems and assists Country Procurement Managers with projects and ad hoc requests related to Procurement Systems.
• Provides support to internal business associates using ADP’s ‘Procure to Pay’ (Ariba P2P) System in English & Italian
• Provides support to internal business associates using ADP’s Travel Systems (Amex and Concur) in English & Italian
• Interact with ADP’s vendors on problems relating to Procurement Systems
• Track progress of problem resolution, and where applicable, follow up with the US Procurement Systems team and provide updates to the User(s)
• Administer the on-boarding of new vendors, including vendors signing ADP Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), carrying out OFAC and Credit Checks and obtaining vendor master data
• Create and run recurring and ad-hoc reports in Procurement Systems on usage, and also on ADP spend with vendors
• Assist the Country Procurement Managers with projects and ad hoc requests related to Procurement Systems and also new vendors
• Escalate concerns or difficulties to the US Procurement Systems team on a timely basis
• Provide the necessary support via telephone, internal communicator, email and Sales Force