Software Technical Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Technical Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Software Technical Analyst
You are supposed to build the cartography of information system in EMEA for an assigned business perimeter, to understand our stack of applications, to prepare and coordinate the next migration events and strategy. And also you will closely interact with the Architecture team in order to build sustainable target solutions.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Execute the decommission/migration projects;
- Analyse & migrate the historical information system of the business perimeter
- Consolidate and update the list of servers used in the assigned business perimeter;
- Create & maintain the application cartography of the assigned business perimeter;
- Define solutions to migrate/decommission systems according to business/technical needs;
- Interact with users to understand functional requirements & business criticality of applications;
- Interact with IT and infra teams to understand technical challenges and specificities;
- Technical & business analysis of the current applications;
- Act as a point of contact for teams in charge of the migration/decommission work.
A little about You:
- You have good knowledge of technologies like SQL under Microsoft SQL server (including DTS & SSIS);
- You are familiar with Java or .Net frameworks;
- You have a Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have practice of the Microsoft applications: Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
- You are available for a short assignement to London Center for six months and for traveling to Paris during this period.
We also value:
- Excellent analytical skills, and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous;
- Excellent ability to learn from documentation manuals and ‘on the job’ training;
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career/