Accounts Payable Specialist with B1 german language
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
Job Requirement and Working Experience:
- Education: Graduate in Finance and/or Accounting;
- knowledge of German and English, including commerce & accounting in both speaking and writing;
- Work experience: min 2 years in Accounting area preferable with SAP: GR/IR account;
- Experience in SAP R/3 FI & Logistics skills;
- Experience in a multinational company is not a must but will also be an asset;
- Available for traveling abroad for trainings.
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under time and activities pressure, when necessary;
- Able to organize own and related team members tasks;
- Customer oriented;
- Ability to guide trainee;
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Processing and coding invoices in SAP System in accordance with invoicing procedures;
- Posting and coding invoices in SAP-Workflow System;SBWP module;
- Posting invoices in SAP FI module -Miro transaction
- Checking the vendors accounts for reporting:FBL1N and FK03
- Monitoring blocked and parked invoice reports;
- Ensuring the correct registration of invoices in SAP , in connection with PO:M32L,ME23N
- Checking financial documents (invoices/credit notes) received from the local desk;
- Reconciling the accounts of the vendors and reporting activities if needed.