General Ledger Officer Analyst with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs General Ledger Officer Analyst with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Knowledge to execute accounting transactions in SAP
2-3 years’ experience in BPO F&A processes
Experience in the RTR (Monthly Closing & Reporting activities) preferred
Nice to have:
• Ability to manage/monitor accounting close responsibilities
• Analytical thinking ability to perform good data analysis and to assess problems
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Experience with creation and maintenance of the documents
• Good communication skills in written and verbal and the ability to maintain confidentiality
• Responsible for Daily Bank related tasks like booking of Petty Cash, Bank Statements, Treasury related & Cash Pool Activities and Cash Flow Forecasting
• Cash Flow report preparation
• Post payroll data
• Follow up on Accounting queries regarding payroll and other Ad-hoc related requests from Client Retained team
• Processing of Accruals, Reversal of Accruals and Monthly Standard Journal entries
• Maintain Fixed Asset register, calculate Depreciation, Disposal
• Support financial audit (point of contact for queries)
• Preparation of GL Reconciliation, incl. timely follow ups to ensure clearing of the reconciling items
• Report preparation and submission (. Interco,VAT, Intrastat Tax, Equity, MIR & Mapping of accounts)
• Provide support in Daily /Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable);
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice English with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.