Accounts Payable - Limba Germana
BPI group Romania este o companie de consultanţă în Management şi Resurse Umane activă pe piaţa din România din 1996 şi membră a BPI group, lider în consultanţa de profil şi managementul capitalului uman. Îmbinăm metodele, competenţele unui grup internaţional şi experienţa dobândită în misiunile oferite de clienţii noștri pe plan local. BPI group Romania propune o ofertă de servicii integrate, astfel încât putem sprijini compania şi salariaţii acesteia pe durata întregului lor parcurs în companie - de la recrutare şi până la încheierea relaţiei de muncă, în gestiunea carierelor şi a performanţei individuale şi colective.Cerinte
Desired experience & skills:
• Total working experience 0.5-1 year (including experience in a large company)
• German language skills: B1-B2
• English language skills: minimum medium level
• Client Service
• Attention to details
• Sense of urgency
• A good time management
Role and responsibilities:
The candidate will be assigned to a process-based team performing a range of Purchase to Pay activities, and will report to a PTP Manager. Will also perform specific accounting activities such as: payment processing, invoice processing and issue resolution:
• Process AP documents with and without (manual PO and non-PO transaction) reference to system PO in ERP system, which includes verification of the documents and update the transaction in the system.
• Verifies invoices, performs invoice processing and assist in reconciliation (when required) for Affiliates
VENDOR MASTER DATA
• Create & update vendor master data in ERP System (SAP)
• Update vendor bank account details
PTP ISSUE RESOLUTION
• Prepares vendor reconciliation periodically
• Assists in the resolution of invoice discrepancies with finance function of Affiliates
• Ensures controls are maintained within the Accounting operating environment in compliance with SLA
• Clearing of vendor accounts
• Provides documents and/or reports required for audits such as but not limited to GR/IR reports, AP Ageing and AP Listing.
BPI group is a global management and human resources consulting firm, providing solutions that span the talent management lifecycle, including: Talent acquisition, development & motivation, successful change management, reorganization, restructuring and outplacement. We are operating on the Romanian market since 1996, providing solutions adapted to the Romanian context doubled by international expertise.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.