Internship - Finance
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GroupM active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship - Finance active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, WaveMaker, Essence and m/Six, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
In Romania we have in-house the most advanced programmatic buying platform: Xaxis (a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels).
Specialties: Media Strategy, Media Buying, Data Management, New Media, Audience buying, Digital Media, DMP, Publisher.
There is power in a group. Our group has helped redefine the industry, through the development and creation of data and technology platforms that give our agencies and our clients an advantage.
We continue to be responsible for approximately one third of all media investment worldwide, employing 27,500 uniquely talented people in over 100 countries.
A true advantage. And the true power of our group. Be part of it.
Are you willing to learn how finance functions works in a media & advertising company?
Do you want a part time paid job for 3 months with new perspectives and opportunities for your future career?
If yes, here are the things we want from you:
- You adore accounting and/or finance, so you love to deal with numbers;
- You would like to understand the flow of documents in a company like ours;
- We would like you to be a student, preferably of finance or accounting or other economic related specialties;
- You should be a master of Excel and Word;
- You love to be a team player;
- You have very good communication skills and you love to come up with ideas;
- You love to discover things;
- You are honest and committed.
Here it is what we offer you:
- A professional paid Internship program (you will have an individual work contract for 3 months);
- A valuable experience learning from specialists with strong professional acumen willing to transfer their knowledges to you;
- Leverage resources and expertise from one of the largest networks in the world, while still getting the advantages of working within a closely-knit small agency team;
- Strong knowledge about accounting /finance and involvement in reporting area, too;
- You will feel how important team work is within departments.
We want to meet you! Come and join us!