C/C++ Embeded Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Garmin active.
Vezi toate job-urile C/C++ Embeded Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are looking forward to meeting any experienced C/C++ developer who can realize innovative, robust and creative solutions to complicated development challenges in an end to end product development environment.
This is not your typical application development job. At Garmin, we work with hardware that communicates to mobile applications and other devices. Garmin is a great place to work if you love developing products that make a difference and are passionate about technology.
Our benefits are designed to lead an evolving marketplace, support innovation and encourage a healthy balance between work and life. They allow our associates to make their own decisions about their wellbeing and future and consistently rank Garmin as a top tier benefits provider when compared to other high-tech employers.
Your role would be to develop C/C++ core libraries for use in mobile applications for our Marine products
In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Design, develop, test and maintain C/C++ object oriented software for an embedded (mobile apps and Garmin Chartplotters) environment.
- Perform complex software design and implementation with minimal direction in a team oriented environment.
- Participate in architecture/design reviews and product testing in a multi-team environment.
- Communicate status of work clearly providing visibility to supervisor or mentor
- Apply design standards and procedures to implement basic designs
- May be responsible for planning own technical work
- Thoroughly document work in an organized manner
- Work collaboratively and professionally in a team environment with other Garmin associates to achieve goals
We are looking for a person with the following skills and knowledge:
- Relevant experience in C/C++
- Advanced object oriented design knowledge.
- Data structures and algorithms
- Organizational skills
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-motivated team player able to work with minimal supervision
Desirable qualifications and background include:
- BSc in Computer Science, IT or similar
- Minimum 2/3 years of C/C++ development and/or 4/5 years of IT experience
Would be a great plus:
- Previous experience in mobile development (Android, iOS) is appreciated