Internal Organization Officer
Asset Portfolio Servicing Romania is part of the APS Group of companies, headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic.
APS Romania was founded at the end of 2007, rapidly growing into one of the most active investors and managers of the performing and non-performing loans, partner of the strongest financial and non-financial companies in Romania.
- Bachelor degree or higher;
- Ability to work under pressure and to follow strict deadlines;
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner;
- Ability to perform both independently and in a team environment;
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, prioritization, decision making and
conflict resolution skills;
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office good skills (especially Excel);
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Ensure monitoring and reporting to the management of the stages of the projects under
- Managing applications received from operational divisions, reviewing and preparation of
final requests to be sent to approval competences;
- Perform live presentations of business applications in the management committees;
- Monitoring the completeness and correctness of the information added by the operational
division within documents submitted for approval and performing corrections if necessary;
- Data management and reporting;
- Close attention to details and departmental procedures and workflows.
Oportunitati reale de dezvoltare profesionala;
Oportunitatea de a lucra intr-o echipa profesionista, tanara, dinamica.