Talent Research Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Catalyst Solutions active
View all jobs Talent Research Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a new colleague in our team. Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 10 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
We help organizations capture (and keep) the best and the brightest by providing insights regarding candidates’ behavior, guiding companies in defining their employees’ experience and designing communication strategies to convey the message.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world in : IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, Mondelez Romania, KING, HP, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, BRD Groupe Societe Generale, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, Dev Talks, Think Leadership, Consulting Days, Targul Virtual pentru Absolventi, Ghidul Angajatorilor, Angajatori de TOP Virtual.
- Bachelor / Masters’ Student interested in data analysis and market research;
- Advanced level of English – both writing and conversational;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point;
- High attention to detail;
- Curious, with an analytical mindset;
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Interest in employer branding and eager to learn more on this subject.
You will work within our Employer Branding Department with focus on the Most Desired Employers Study - the most complex instrument on the market that assesses the perception and expectations of professionals, graduates and students:
- Data analysis
- Transform data into compelling insights;
- Content writing based on insights;
- Report creation to present survey results;
- Involvement in the development of articles based on the study’s results.