Marketing and Research Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Catalyst Solutions active
View all jobs Marketing and Research Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a new colleague in our team. Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 12 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
We help organizations capture (and keep) the best and the brightest by providing insights regarding candidates’ behavior, guiding companies in defining their employees’ experience and designing communication strategies to convey the message.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world in : IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, Mondelez Romania, KING, HP, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, BRD Groupe Societe Generale, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, Dev Talks, Sales&Marketing and Finance Boot Camp, Targul Virtual pentru Absolventi, Ghidul Angajatorilor, Angajatori de TOP Virtual.
- Bachelor / Masters’ Student interested in market research and data analysis;
- Advanced level of English – both writing and conversational;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point;
- Knowledge of SPSS is a plus;
- Good communication and writting skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Curious, with an analytical mindset;
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Interest in employer branding and eager to learn more on this subject.
You will work within our Employer Branding Consultancy Department with focus on the Most Desired Employers Study - the most complex instrument on the market that assesses the perception and expectations of professionals, graduates and students and you will:
- Promote the survey to candidates using a variety of tools;
- Analyze data;
- Write content and interpret data based on analysis;
- Create reports to present survey results;
- Employer brand external analysis;
- Employer brand internal analysis;
- Survey development;
- Data analysis;
- Content writing based on insights;
- Report creation to present survey results.
- You will become a master user of excel and power point 😊;
- The mechanics of digital marketing, what are the most efficient touchpoints and how to maximize the efficiency of each touchpoint;
- How to extract valuable and relevant insight from raw data;
- What are the stages of a market research project - end to end view of the process;
- The phases of creating an employer branding strategy;
- The ability to manage your time efficiently and juggle with various tasks and priorities.
- Flexible working program to accomodate your exam session;
- This is a paid internship;
- 6 months internship (May - October).