IBM Internship - Mobile Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Internship - Mobile Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The Junior Mobile Developer role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
* Bachelors’ Degree required. Majors preferred are in Computer Science field
* English Language skills: Advanced
* Knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
* Familiarity with OOP design principles
* Familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs
* Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
* Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
* Ability to perform comfortably in fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
* Ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
We are looking for a Junior Mobile Developer that can join our project team in developing and maintaining high quality mobile applications for our clients. In this role, your contributions and leadership will be vital to providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
* Support the application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
* Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
* Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
* Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
* Design interfaces to improve user experience
* Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
* Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
* Participate in shadowing sessions with our Senior Front End Developers in solving different problems
* You will attend relevant courses for the knowledge used in your field
* Soft skills training: (communication, team work, presentation skills).
* Workshops regarding software and services from our offerings portfolio.