Middle/Senior PHP Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Middle/Senior PHP Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
We are growing our talented tech team, so we are hiring great PHP Developers, who will be directly involved in the product development projects of our client’s platform, using Scrum as methodology.
Some of the technologies and services we’re using to build our geographically distributed multi data-center platform are PHP, MySQL (partitioning, replication, sharing), Redis, Sphinx, MongoDB, Memcached, APIs (both as a provider and a consumer, including REST, JSON-RPC and SOAP), multiple CDNs (Content Delivery Networks). This is open to change as our needs evolve.
Every engineer contributes to the vision of how we grow the product and is directly involved in vetting new and existing features and defining the technical solution.
• 3+ years of experience in web-enabled software application development
• Knowledge of English language (written and speaking)
• Knowledge of techniques and concepts of Internet security
• Person with initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Development and maintenance for various modules of the client’s Commerce platform
• Active participation of applications design meetings
• Involvement in platform optimization and scalability projects
• Embracing good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
• Identifying and prototyping best practices for backend engineering
• Sharing to the team and community cool and research areas you are passionate of (see some of our colleagues involved in Tech Session presentations or open source contribution)