Hotel Reservations Executive - French Speaker
- previous experience in the Travel/Hospitality industry is a plus;
- excellent interpersonal and communication abilities;
- proven negotiation skills;
- detail oriented person;
- problem solving approach;
- planning and organising skills;
- ability to work with tight deadlines;
- team player;
- positive and friendly attitude;
- excellent use of MS Office package;
- knowledge of English language;
- French language - fluent speaker
- Action all booking requests, cancellations and amendments quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Input confirmations and update relevant systems.
- Where first choice hotels are not available, select and offer the best alternative according to price, standard and location.
- Develop good working relationships with Hotels
- Co-ordinate with Hotels and Internal departments to resolve accounts queries and other discrepancies.
- Monitor allocation and booking situations for designated properties/areas and highlight to management any potential issues.
- Training programs
- International mobility
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary