Channel Data Specialist English and German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Channel Data Specialist English and German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
Skills and experience required:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or Information Technology/Services (or equivalent combination education or experience);
- Fluent in English;
- Close-to-native speaker in one or more of the following languages: German, Russian;
- Strong project management and communication skills, with ability to build and maintain strong internal/external relationship;
- Strong analytics, diagnosing and problem solving skills;
- Proven and extensive MS Access, MS Excel, Business Objects and share point management knowledge;
- Ability to drive activities to closure and get things done pragmatically;
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to build and maintain strong internal/external relationships;
- Strong Customer focus;
- Accountability, motivation & commitment in a high pressure and uncertain environment;
- Extensive experience working in complex, culturally diverse and distributed environment;
- Ability to work independently in a distributed organization and remain focused and committed;
- Knowledge of Channel business model, partner facing experience or knowledge of local channel market and players is a plus.
Your job will consist in developing, deploying, operating and maintaining operational channel data collection assets and processes as follows:
- First point for contact for HP partners (wholesalers/resellers/retailers) and internal stakeholders on any data collection topic; owner of the regional Sellout/Sellto data collection process, including pan-EU partners as appropriate;
- Ensures that partner data is accurately reported and available in the system as per the agreed frequency;
- Ensures that the reported data is as per the agreed HP quality and confidentiality standards.
- Provides, support, assistance and solutions on any issue generated by partner reporting involving as necessary any relevant HP party;
- Ensures stakeholder engagement: assess/gathers business needs from users centrally and locally, communicates results and agrees on action plan moving forward;
- Manages issue detection and resolution; Act as point of escalation for issues on tools, data quality, failing processes by business communities (BU/finance/top management). Lead escalations/investigation on most critical issues;
- As needed, (assist with) set up and deployment of sellout/sellto (with support of country management and local sales to obtain sellout/sellto information from local wholesalers/resellers/retailers);
- Ensures that information is handled according to HP's Standard of Business Conduct's handling of sensitive information, and according to Compliance and Audit requirements.