MAHLE este un partener international de top in dezvoltarea si furnizarea de produse pentru industria automobilelor, precum si un pionier pentru o mobilitate a viitorului. Portofoliul de produse al grupului se adreseaza tuturor aspectelor cruciale privind tehnologiile pentru sistemele de propulsie si aer conditionat – atat pentru vehicule cu motor cu combustie, cat si pentru „e-mobility”.
In 2016, grupul a generat vanzari de aproximativ 12.3 miliarde Euro, cu aproximativ 77.000 angajati si e reprezentat in 34 de tari, cu aproximativ 170 locatii de productie.
- University studies
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mould design
- Experience in injection molding processes
- Very good knowledge of technical drawing and 3D design programs (Catia - advantage)
- Good knowledge of processes of injection molding and mechanical processing
- Knowledge of PC operating (Office, Lotus Notes, SAP R3)
- Good knowledge of English language (German - advantage)
- Creative, accurate and independent operation, as well as communication strength
General scope: Responsible for the management of injection molds in MAHLE Timisoara and from suppliers.
- Offers support for design review/ drawing review for new projects
- Offers support for defining MAHLE Standard Mold and contributes with data in case of change of standard
- Approves molds and processes transfer for new molds from Industrial Engineering in production, after Run&Rate
- Analyses possible causes of defects which appear on injected parts
- Validates/ initiates mold modification proposals, establishes timing plans with the suppliers, makes sure they are respected and participates at mold validation after the modifications
- Keeps contact with suppliers and negotiates mold corrections
- Coordinates repairings for internal executed molds and organises toolshop team in order to respect repairing timing plans
- Creates and checks the documentation for repairings and modifications
- Creates documentation for preventative maintenance and checks its respecting
- Evaluation of measurement report with responsible QA
- Coordinates the activities of predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance
- Takes part of continuous improvement teams for injection molding processes