This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MAHLE active
View all jobs Tooling Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
MAHLE este un partener international de top in dezvoltarea si furnizarea de produse pentru industria automobilelor, precum si un pionier pentru o mobilitate a viitorului. Portofoliul de produse al grupului se adreseaza tuturor aspectelor cruciale privind tehnologiile pentru sistemele de propulsie si aer conditionat – atat pentru vehicule cu motor cu combustie, cat si pentru „e-mobility”.
In 2017, grupul a generat vanzari de aproximativ 12.8 miliarde Euro, cu aproximativ 78.000 angajati si e reprezentat in 32 de tari, cu aproximativ 170 locatii de productie si 16 centre R&D.
- Technical university studies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in mould design
- Experience in injection molding processes
- Very good knowledge of technical drawing and 3D design programs (Catia - advantage)
- Good knowledge of processes of injection molding and mechanical processing
- Knowledge of PC operating (Office, Lotus Notes, SAP R3)
- Good knowledge of English language (German - advantage)
- Creative, accurate and independent operation, as well as communication strength
General scope: Responsible for the management of injection molds in MAHLE Timisoara and from suppliers.
- Offers support for design review/ drawing review for new projects
- Offers support for defining MAHLE Standard Mold and contributes with data in case of change of standard
- Approves molds and processes transfer for new molds from Industrial Engineering in production, after Run&Rate
- Analyses possible causes of defects which appear on injected parts
- Validates/ initiates mold modification proposals, establishes timing plans with the suppliers, makes sure they are respected and participates at mold validation after the modifications
- Keeps contact with suppliers and negotiates mold corrections
- Coordinates repairings for internal executed molds and organises toolshop team in order to respect repairing timing plans
- Creates and checks the documentation for repairings and modifications
- Creates documentation for preventative maintenance and checks its respecting
- Evaluation of measurement report with responsible QA
- Coordinates the activities of predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance
- Takes part of continuous improvement teams for injection molding processes