EMERSON - INTERNSHIP - Mechanical Design & Documentation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs EMERSON - INTERNSHIP - Mechanical Design & Documentation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
This role will be responsible for the creation of the technical documentation as per customer and project requirements, both for production and final customer documentation.She/he will use 2-D/3-D/Solid modeling (AutoCAD, SolidWorks) computer assisted engineering design software to perform engineering and design tasks for new solutions as well as modifications to the already existing ones.
- Responsible for mechanical design, in accordance with the technical solution
- Utilize SolidWorks and AutoCAD to model mechanical components and create detailed 3D and 2D drawings as required to define the design, technical drawings and bills of materials
- Work with production to optimize design for manufacturing from concept stage
- Review of documentation requirements in close cooperation with the project engineer
- Creation of the technical documentation as per customer and project requirements, both for production and final customer documentation.
- Consolidate the project specific technical listings (BOM, technical calculations)
- Collection of supplier’s component documentation
- Preparation of documentation as per customer requirements
- Management of revision cycles and handling conform ISO 9001
- Assistance of quotation engineer with proposal drawings.