General Ledger with Spanish
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
University degree in Economic field, preferably in accounting;
- 1 year of professional experience in Finance, preferably in accounting;
- English proficiency;
- Very good Spanish speaking and writing skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Team spirit.
General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc);
- Processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.)
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month);
- Communication and cooperation with supervisor;
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project).