ADC Junior Data Analyst (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile ADC Junior Data Analyst (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories bringing world class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center (ADC) in Bucharest will support Deloitte audit teams via providing high quality services from central location.
If you are a team player and strong communicator who understands the importance of deadlines and the value of great service, you might just find what you are looking for at Deloitte. Working with us also means access to fantastic benefits, a commitment to agile working and the ability to take control of your career.
The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center is looking for candidates to fill the following position in Bucharest:
ADC Data Analyst (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center)
The position will be based in Bucharest in the Deloitte Audit Delivery Center.
• Assist and guide audit teams with data extraction from client systems;
• Carry out the manipulation and upload of the more complex data sets from a variety of finance systems across various business areas and clients into an in-house built system;
• Data manipulation using tools such as Excel, and Microsoft SQL;
• Performing reconciliations to verify the completeness of datasets provided to you. This task will require a degree of problem solving and the ability to understand basic accounting concepts which will be part of the training provided;
• Carry out data quality checks which will need to be raised to the Audit practice or client as appropriate;
• Helping the Audit practice troubleshoot problems with the system (using SQL backend);
• Participating in a customized training programme as well as coaching by seniors and team leaders to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
• University graduate of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree); Business, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Science related study fields will be an asset (students in their final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s studies are also welcome);
• Good grades in Mathematics, Computing, IT, Physics, Chemistry are preferred;
• Fluent in English (knowledge of another languages will be an asset);
• An understanding of basic accounting principle is beneficial but not required;
• Interest in audit and data analysis and manipulation;
• Good communication skills both verbal and written (English language);
• Enthusiastic, with ability to solve problems pro-actively and troubleshoot;
• A strong working knowledge of Excel (including formulae such as SUM, COUNT, IF, VLOOKUP, ISERROR);
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability work in a team;
• No prior job experience is required, however previous experience working with Excel, SQL or other data manipulation & conversion role would be beneficial.
What we offer:
• Stability of a big international company;
• Competitive compensation package;
• Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
• International working environment;
• Opportunities for professional and personal development;
• Customized learning and training program;
• Young, dynamic team;
• Great start of career.