EMERSON - INTERNSHIP, PROJECT EXECUTION ENGINEER - 6 MONTHS
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs EMERSON - INTERNSHIP, PROJECT EXECUTION ENGINEER - 6 MONTHS active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Chemistry - Petrochemistry active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
- Help in the execution of small and complex projects (Tier 1 to Tier 3) (10.000 eur – 1.000.000 eur or above)
- Create complete proposals based on the customer specification
- Review and summarize customer specifications.
- Selecting the correct configuration of the analyzers
- Learn and understand customer applications and processes (e.g. refinin ethilene, LNG applications)
- Design of a technical solution for the specific customer application
- Participate in project kick-off meetings and technical negociations with the customer
- Outline of project documentation and certification requirements
- Create the P&IDs for the system
- Provide technical specifications for buyout components.
- Provide technical documents for production and final customer documentation.
- Liaise with system integration, procurement and documentation teams.
- Assist service department with life cycle activities.
- Technical Degree (Chemistry, Process Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering) or equivalent work experience
- Technical understanding of process engineering and instrumentation
- Basic understanding of applications in petrochemical, chemical, refining, and power industries is a plus Self organized
- English language skills - verbal and written; Italian or German language skills are an advantage
- Experience with analytical systems is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.